Unit Tentaroo Accounts
There are two types of accounts. These are Individual / Family and Unit. This page discusses UNIT ACCOUNTS.
Type 2: Unit Accounts - this type of account is used for events that are signed up for by the unit. This includes district and council events such as Summer Camps.
As this new website was developed, a unit account was created for each unit in Last Frontier Council, so there is no need to create a new unit account. (Units from other councils attending summer camp at Kerr Scout Ranch at Slippery Falls also have accounts created by the staff. Other out-of-council units may create their own accounts.)
Never received unit login
If your unit committee chairperson did not receive or has lost your unit account information, its easy to recover - just contact the Last Frontier Council service center and ask for your Tentaroo user name and password.
Creating Unit Accounts
- To create an account, click on the Create an Account tab in the far upper right corner.
- Select an event, hit continue.
- THIS IS IMPORTANT - on the first field where it says unit type, select unit.
- Fill in all the information and click Create Account. Note passwords can only be up to 10 characters in length.
- Once your account is created and you login you will see the Registration tab appear by the Join Scouting tab.
- Click on that to open the Registration Menu.
For information on signing up for events using a Unit Account, see the Events Sign Up: Units page in the menu bar.