Individual Tentaroo Accounts
There are two types of accounts. These are Individual / Family and Unit. This page discusses INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTS.
Type 1: Individual / Family Accounts - This type of account allows individuals to create accounts to add themselves and family member. The account is soley managed by the individual. The types of activities that are signed up for using individual / family accounts include:
- Adult Leader Training - such as Outdoor Leader Skills and Wood Badge.
- Boy Scout Events which are not dependent on the unit for registration.
Everyone needing an individual account will need to create one on their own.
- To create an account, click on the Create an Account tab in the far upper-right corner.
- Select an event, hit continue.
- THIS IS IMPORTANT - on the first field where it says "unit type", select individual.
- Fill in all the information and click Create Account. Note passwords can only be up to 10 characters in length.
- Once your account is created and you login you will see the Registration tab appear by the Join Scouting tab.
- Click on that to open the Registration Menu.
For information on signing up for events using an Individual / Family Account, see the Events Sign Up: Individual Family page in the menu bar.