Camp Card Sale
Sign up via the link below for the 2020 Camp Card sale!
How are you paying for your Scouts summer camping experience? The Last Frontier Council is here to help! We will be offering our annual Camp Card Fundraiser from February 3rd to April 30th. The Camp Card is a reusable discount card that is sold by units to raise money to help fund thier Scouts summmer camping experience.
- Feburary 3rd Sale Begins
- March 1st $100 Deposites due for Kerr to register for merit badge classes
- April 30th Sale Ends
- May 1st Balance due for summer camp at Kerr (Scouts BSA)
- May 1st Balance due for resident camp at George Thomas (Cub Scouts)
- May 15th Last Day to Recieve 50% Commission
- May 18th Commission Drops to 25% Commission
Please contact your District Executive or District Camp Card Chair on how your District is distributing their Camp Cards.
The Value of Camp Cards
- New Uniform $40 = 8 Camp Cards
- National Registration Fee + Insurance $65 = 13 Camp Cards
- Summer Camp @ Kerr $220 = 44 Camp Cards
- Cub Day Camp $25-$65 = 5-13 Camp Cards(Prices vary from District to District)
- Cub Resident Camp $125 = 25 Camp Cards
- Sleeping Bag avg. $60 = 12 Cards
|2019 Camp Card Leaders Guide||Download|
|Camp Cards Weekly Prizes & Facebook||Download|
|Merit Badges you can earn selling Camp Cards||Download|
|District Executive||Andrew Melvin||(405) 840-1114|