John Nichols Spring Family Camp
Spring Council Family Camp
Round the World in a Day
|When:||Session 1: April 22-23, 2017|
|Session 2: April 29-30, 2017|
|Session 3: May 6-7, 2017|
|Where:||John Nichols Scout Ranch|
|Cost:||$15 per person includes patch, Saturday Lunch, Saturday Dinner & Sunday Breakfast|
|Check In Options||Friday Night after 3:00 pm|
|Saturday Morning 8:00am-8:45|
Fun for the ENTIRE family! Great opportunity to introduce your new scout parents to Cub camping!
Activities to include:
|Shooting Sports||GaGa Ball|
|Juice Box Boat Races||Paper Airplanes with Cargo|
|Rockets||Paracord Monkey Fists|
|Saturday Night Campfire|
2017 Last Frontier Council Spring Cub Family Camp
It’s time to take a TRIP AROUND THE WORLD!
The Last Frontier Council Cub Family Camp will follow the Guide to Safe Scouting and Youth Protection Standards. The Guide to Safe Scouting can be downloaded for free at http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/HealthandSafety/GSS/toc.aspx. Information for Youth Protection Training can be found here: http://www.scouting.org/Training/YouthProtection.aspx.
- Plan to arrive at John W. Nichols Scout Ranch on either Friday night or Saturday morning.
- Departure time is Sunday before 11:00 am local time.
- Saturday arrival and departure times – Please arrive before ______. Checkout is at your convenience.
For your Worldly Adventures to be safe and fun, please bring the following items to check-in at the Director’s Station (Program Building).
- Roster of entire group
- List of youth and adults checking in with you when you arrive.
- Paper BSA Medical Forms (A&B) for ALL individuals.
You will receive at check in
- Schedule of Activities
- Camp Site Directions
Activities Planned for this event include:
Per the Guide to Safe Scouting, the following items are NOT allowed at Cub Camp.
- No Alcohol
- No Controlled Substances
- No Tobacco Products (including electronic cigarettes)
- No firearms (even with concealed carry permit) except for BB guns and Archery provided by Last Frontier Council.
*IF you have an allergy, please advise at the time of registration.
2017 Cub Scout Family Fun Camp at JNSR Session 2 April 29, 2017 to April 30
2017 Cub Scout Family Fun Camp at JNSR Session 3 May 06, 2017 to May 07